The Capoterra bag was traditionally used as a travel bag by the Wayuu community people for its capacity, lightness and because it is easy to wear. It is a kind of backpack.
It's 100% handwoven by Wayuu artisans in Colombia in single thread. For an artisan it can take more than forty days to create one of these bags.
Technique: Hand-crocheted in Single Thread
Material: 100% acrylic
SHIPPING TIME ✈️
- Shipping from our warehouse in Riohacha, COL
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers: DHL and UPS
- US & Canada and Latin America: 3 to 7 working days.
- Europe, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong: 5 to 14 working days.
- Rest of the World: 7 to 21 working days.
- Free Shipping for orders from Colombia.
- Orders from European Union, USA, Canada and Latin America will have a cost of € 9.00 (Aprox. 10 USD)
- Rest of Europe, Australia, Singapore, China and Japan will have a cost of € 19..00 (Aprox. 22 USD )
- Orders from the Rest of the World will have a cost of € 24.00
For all orders from Colombia: this product includes the cost of taxes and duties.
For international orders: the customers are responsible for all taxes and duties imposed by your country of residence.