Those bags are handwoven in the heart of the world, La Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, by indigenous Arhuaca women, the process consists of obtaining the sheep wool, selecting it, washing it, drying it, spinning it and then weaving the natural beige unicolor bag. It is embroidered with traditional designs .
The weaving of the bag takes about 3 weeks, and the beading process takes about 1 week.
Each bag holds a special meaning. For the Arhuaca culture it represents the womb of the woman, and is one of the sacred symbols, it is the materialization of the thoughts of its creator, and all are connected to mother earth.
Material: 100% sheep wool and Beads
SHIPPING TIME ✈️
- Shipping from our warehouse in Riohacha, COL
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers: DHL and UPS
- US & Canada and Latin America: 3 to 7 working days.
- Europe, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong: 5 to 14 working days.
- Rest of the World: 7 to 21 working days.
- Free Shipping for orders from Colombia.
- Orders from European Union, USA, Canada and Latin America will have a cost of € 9.00 (Aprox. 10 USD)
- Rest of Europe, Australia, Singapore, China and Japan will have a cost of € 19..00 (Aprox. 22 USD )
- Orders from the Rest of the World will have a cost of € 24.00
For all orders from Colombia: this product includes the cost of taxes and duties.
For international orders: the customers are responsible for all taxes and duties imposed by your country of residence.