The Capoterra bag was traditionally used as a travel bag by the Wayuu community people for its capacity, lightness and because it is easy to wear. It is a kind of backpack.
It's 100% handwoven by Wayuu artisans in Colombia in single thread. For an artisan it can take more than forty days to create one of these bags.
Technique: Hand-crocheted in Single Thread
Material: 100% acrylic
SHIPPING TIME ✈️
- Shipping from our warehouse in Rome, ITALY;
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers: DHL, UPS and Poste Italiane;
- Europe, US, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong: 3 - 7 working days;
- Latin America: 5 - 14 working days;
- Rest of the World: 7 - 21 working days.
- Free Shipping for orders from Italy;
- Orders from European Union, USA and Canada will have a cost oF € 9 (Aprox. 10 USD);
- Orders from the rest of Europe, Latin America, Australia, Singapore, China and Japan will have a cost of € 19.00;
- Orders from the rest of the World will have a cost of € 24.00.
For all orders from European Union: this product includes the cost of taxes and duties.
For all international orders: the customers are responsible for all taxes and duties imposed by Your country of residence.