This bag is handwoven in the heart of the world, La Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, by indigenous Arhuaca women, the process consists of obtaining the sheep wool, selecting it, washing it, drying it, spinning it and then weaving the natural beige unicolor bag.
The weaving of the bag takes about 3 weeks.
Each bag holds a special meaning. For the Arhuaca culture it represents the womb of the woman, and is one of the sacred symbols, it is the materialization of the thoughts of its creator, and all are connected to mother earth.
Material: 100% sheep wool.
SHIPPING TIME ✈️
- Shipping from our warehouse in Rome, ITALY;
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers: DHL, UPS and Poste Italiane;
- Europe, US, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong: 3 - 7 working days;
- Latin America: 5 - 14 working days;
- Rest of the World: 7 - 21 working days.
- Free Shipping for orders from Italy;
- Orders from European Union, USA and Canada will have a cost oF € 9 (Aprox. 10 USD);
- Orders from the rest of Europe, Latin America, Australia, Singapore, China and Japan will have a cost of € 19.00;
- Orders from the rest of the World will have a cost of € 24.00.
For all orders from European Union: this product includes the cost of taxes and duties.
For all international orders: the customers are responsible for all taxes and duties imposed by Your country of residence.